This is my favorite. The website of Frans & Bronwen Stiene. “The International House of Reiki is honoured to be able to teach a traditional Japanese form of the system of Reiki in a down-to-earth manner while still encapsulating the deep spirituality of the system. Although the system of Reiki is just 100 years old there have been times when the system has lost its way and headed in numerous odd directions over the last 30 years. IHReiki believes in going back to the roots of the system and working with the same intent that the system began with.”
The purpose of this web site is to promote the scientific awareness of Reiki by providing a current list of evidence based research published in peer reviewed journals along with summaries of each of these studies. We also offer guidance and direction for those wanting to produce future studies. Also included on this web site is a list of hospitals, medical clinics, and hospice programs where Reiki sessions are offered.
Here you can find the Reiki Articles & Research Library, The Reiki Times magazine, Reiki professional & general liability insurance, great benefits, resources for your Reiki practice and much more.
We offer over 350 web pages and 150 articles covering every area of Reiki practice. The free download page contains additional articles and free reiki practice and teaching materials. The website of William Lee Rand.
In these pages, you will find a wealth of information concerning the art of Reiki, as developed by Sensei Mikao Usui in Japan in the early 20th century:
– everything from an ‘essential background guide’, to an indepth look at the Reiki Symbols and associated jumon and kotodama practice, to discussion of the Reiki Precepts / Principles, to descriptions of many Japanese Reiki Self-developmental Techniques & Treatment Practices, such as hatsurei ho, byosen, reiji, etc.
You will also discover full descriptions of the reiju process and other methods of Reiki initiation, attunement and empowerment; as well as translations of the Usui Memorial inscription, and early Reiki documents – such as the Reiki Ryoho Hikkei (Reiki Treatment Companion) and the Hayashi Ryoho Shishin – a treatment guide compiled by Chujiro Hayashi.
This site also includes an expansive glossary of Reiki terminology; information on the various Japanese Reiki styles and grading systems; and discussion of many issues related to the currently-accepted History of Reiki, and the people, places and influences which have helped shape Reiki as we know it today.
An extensive site covering all aspects of Reiki including history.
Recommended Reiki Books (through Amazon *)
- The Inner Heart of Reiki: Rediscovering Your True Self by Frans Stiene
- Abundance Through Reiki by Paula Horan
- Animal Reiki: Using Energy to Heal the Animals in Your Life by Elizabeth Fulton
- Intuitive Reiki for Our Times: Essential Techniques for Enhancing Your Practice
- Reiki for the Heart and Soul by Amy Roland
- Reiki: The Healing Touch by William Lee Rand
- Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art by Diane Stein
- The Big Book of Reiki Symbols: The Spiritual Transition of Symbols and Mantras of the Usui System of Natural Healing