Center for Reiki Research and Reiki in Hospitals
The purpose of this web site is to promote the scientific awareness of Reiki by providing a current list of evidence based research published in peer reviewed journals along with summaries of each of these studies. We also offer guidance and direction for those wanting to produce future studies. Also included on this web site is a list of hospitals, medical clinics, and hospice programs where Reiki sessions are offered.
International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP)
Here you can find the Reiki Articles & Research Library, The Reiki Times magazine, Reiki professional & general liability insurance, great benefits, resources for your Reiki practice and much more.
International Center for Reiki Training
We offer over 350 web pages and 150 articles covering every area of Reiki practice. The free download page contains additional articles and free reiki practice and teaching materials. The website of William Lee Rand.
The homepage of Frank Arjava Petter, author of “Reiki Fire”, “Reiki, the Legacy of Dr. Usui”, “The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui”, “The Original Reiki Handbook”, co-author of “The Spirit of Reiki”, “Reiki Best Practices” and “The Hayashi Reiki- Manual”. I am committed to sharing my research into Japanese Reiki history as well as new and old ways to expand your Reiki practice.
James Deacon’s Reiki Pages
In these pages, you will find a wealth of information concerning the art of Reiki, as developed by Sensei Mikao Usui in Japan in the early 20th century:
– everything from an ‘essential background guide’, to an indepth look at the Reiki Symbols and associated jumon and kotodama practice, to discussion of the Reiki Precepts / Principles, to descriptions of many Japanese Reiki Self-developmental Techniques & Treatment Practices, such as hatsurei ho, byosen, reiji, etc.
You will also discover full descriptions of the reiju process and other methods of Reiki initiation, attunement and empowerment; as well as translations of the Usui Memorial inscription, and early Reiki documents – such as the Reiki Ryoho Hikkei (Reiki Treatment Companion) and the Hayashi Ryoho Shishin – a treatment guide compiled by Chujiro Hayashi.
This site also includes an expansive glossary of Reiki terminology; information on the various Japanese Reiki styles and grading systems; and discussion of many issues related to the currently-accepted History of Reiki, and the people, places and influences which have helped shape Reiki as we know it today.
The Reiki Threshold
An extensive site covering all aspects of Reiki including history.
Recommended Reiki Books
- Abundance Through Reiki by Paula Horan
- Animal Reiki: Using Energy to Heal the Animals in Your Life by Elizabeth Fulton
- Intuitive Reiki for Our Times: Essential Techniques for Enhancing Your Practice by Amy Z. Rowland
- Empowerment Through Reiki: The Path to Personal and Global Transformation (Shangri-La Series) by Paula Horan
- Reiki for Children
- Reiki: The Healing Touch by William Lee Rand
- Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art by Diane Stein
- The Big Book of Reiki Symbols: The Spiritual Transition of Symbols and Mantras of the Usui System of Natural Healing